Plan, Lead and Direct the nationwide portfolio of Performance management, Talent & Organization Development for respective functions as a fundamental strategic objective of CCBPL and an integral part of one of the main pillars of CCI’s Vision 2020 – People and Organizational Leadership.
Ensure capability enhancement throughout the organization by executing CCI talent, performance strategy and various organizational development programs with a keen focus on ensuring building and sustaining an internal talent pipeline for leadership, management and entry level positions resulting in bench strength for succession management; and lead the change management processes enabling a readily acknowledging high performance organization apt at meeting all business scenarios.
Desired Skills and Experience:
5 to 8 years of experience in HR-related functions, that includes management/leadership development and talent review. Experience designing, communicating and implementing employee and organizational development programs such as onboarding, performance management and management training programs. Experience coaching employees in conducting employee relations communications and performance evaluations.
• Ability to understand and articulate the strategic value of integrated Talent Management processes with strong business acumen.
• Strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries.
• Effective verbal communication including the ability to relate well with others and ability to adapt style as needed.
• Strong planning and execution skills.
• Attention to detail and follow-through.
• Ability to work independently, work with a remote team, think creatively, manage own time, and take initiative to drive projects