Category:Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Job Type:Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Age:32 - 40 Years
Degree Title:Preferably ACA/ACCA/ACMA or partly qualified CA or MBA specializing in finance, M. Com or other affiliated faculties from a recognized institution with top quartile grades
Minimum Experience:5 Years
Apply By:Jan 22, 2014
Posted On:Jan 11, 2014
Directly reporting to the Chief Internal Auditor of the bank, the position is based at Banks Corporate Office in Islamabad.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Chief Internal Auditor in planning and organizing the activities of the Internal Audit Department including:
- Preparation of the annual audit plan / budget which fulfils the responsibility of the Department and schedule and assign work to meet deadlines.
- Manage audit supervisors and junior professional staff as well as supervise audits in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Ensure maintenance of high departmental standards and quality of audit projects through review and approval of audit programs and time budgets, as well as implementation of policies and establishment of procedures covering the scope of audits.
- Assist in review of policy and procedure amendments/additions in various functioning units of the bank and conduct systems control reviews.
- Manage and review draft audit reports in connection with working papers to assure full and complete reporting in a professional manner prior to the approval from the Chief Internal Auditor.
- This is an excellent opportunity for candidates wishing to leverage upon their experience in a wide range of banking areas:
- Preferably ACA/ACCA/ACMA or partly qualified CA or MBA specializing in finance, M. Com or other affiliated faculties from a recognized institution with top quartile grades.
- Minimum 5 years of internal audit work experience with 2 years management or supervisory experience; preferably in banks / financial institution, large domestic or multinational organization.
- Age 32 40 Years
- Highly analytical and process-oriented mind.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively across diverse cultures.
- Ability to build functional teams comprising of individuals from across the hierarchy.