GCA (Global Chartered Accountants) is a platform working for the development of professional accountancy and its professionals. Started in 2009 as a small group of CA students around facebook, GCA grew to become the largest platform of accountancy professionals around the globe. Here is a glimpse of our history.
How GCA Works?
1.We have a huge knowledge-base maintained over this website for you to explore.
2.We are present over leading social media including facebook and twitter. You may follow us for updates.
3.If you want a professional discussion forum, join our facebook group. We also have various Whatsapp based discussion groups (Members Only).
4.If you are not an active social media user and/or want to receive important updates only, become a member and receive weekly email updates.
5.You can review GCA activities done from 2014-2017 at our Activity Reports Page.
We are also in consulting business and provide the following services:
- Statutory/Financial Audit
- Preparation of Financial Accounts
- Internal Audits and Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR)
- Filing on Tax Returns and Related Services
- ERP Services
- Provision of Freelancing Services Including Content Writing, Editing, Reviewing, Data Entry, Resume and Cover Writing, Business Proposal Writing and Bookkeeping.
Website Terms and Conditions:
1. Content over this website may or may not belong to us. It is shared by our members including the staff members, and we just upload it here. We are not responsible for accuracy or timeliness of any material shared. If you believe your copyright is violated, please contact us.
2. User data collected by us in "Members" Area remain accessible to only a few of team members in order to ensure privacy of members. However, we are not responsible for any breach of data caused by whatsoever means.
3. We share sponsored content with our members all over GCA Platforms. By using any of our services, you agree to such share.
4. Terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without prior notice.