ICAP Trainee’s Recruitment
- for Lahore office
- Eligibility Criteria
- ICAP FTS batch 8-12 students who have passed at least 3 papers of intermediate examination (i.e. Module C & D / Certificate of accounting and finance).
- Registration Dates:
- Online application forms will be accepted from April 13 to April 24, 2015.
- No application will be accepted after April 24, 2015
Instructions for Form Submission:
- Candidates are eligible to apply only once. Duplicate applications will be rendered as invalid.
- Applicants - who fail to meet above mentioned Eligibility Criteria, are requested not to apply. Falsification may lead to elimination from our Recruitment process.
- Incomplete, incorrectly filled forms, failure to follow instructions and non-submission of required documents will result in elimination from the process.
- The Firm will not be responsible for non-receipt of communication by the applicant for any reason whatsoever.
- The photograph must be recent and not older than 3 months (recommended format .jpg, maximum size: 200kb)
- In case of any change in the information as provided in this form contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Firm's independence policy requires that a trainee student shall hold no financial interest, in any manner whatsoever in any of the Firm's clients and their affiliates.
- For further guidance on how to fill application form, please Click Here
- Instructions for Documents verification & submission:
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will receive a phone call or emailfor document submission. They are required to bring following original document along with the photocopies at the scheduled time.
- Mark sheets: Matric, HSSC, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certificates: Matric/GCE 'O' level, HSSC/'A' level, ICAP Modular Courses and any other Vocational/Professional qualifications.
- ICAP Registration Card
- Computerized National Identity Card (original and photocopy).
- 1 recent passport sized photograph (Dress code: Business Formal).
- Instructions for Interviews:
- Only short listed candidates will receive phone call or email for interviews.
- Applicants are advised to read Interview Guide (Click Here) before appearing for an interview.