The major responsibilities are as under:
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the Mills .
- Provide leadership in the development of continuous short and long term strategic financial objectives.
- Manage process and provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trend and forecast.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implication of the organizational activities.
- Analyze cash flow and financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Serve on planning, finance and policy-making committees.
Practice Areas: Internal Controls
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Karachi, Muzaffargarh, Pakistan
Senior Executive (President, CEO, CFO, etc)
5 Years - 8 Years ((Finance Department))
Jan 16, 2014
Job Posting Date:
Dec 31, 2013