Category:Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Job Type:Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Department:Finance & Accounts
Age:35 - 40 Years
Degree Title:Preferably Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics with a top quartile grade from an HEC recognized institution. Professional Certifications would be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience:10 Years
Apply By:Jan 22, 2014
Posted On:Jan 11, 2014
Directly reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of the bank, the position is based at Bank’s Office in Karachi.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing, updating treasury/liquidity policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective management of the Bank’s fund. Also, prepare and update the liquidity contingency plan.
- Responsible for overall cash flow management for the trading and funding liquidity requirement of the bank.
- Develop financial models and prepare periodic cash flows and forecast liquidity position of the Bank.
- Responsible for providing the input for debt and financial charges for Annual Operating Plan of the bank.
- Perform treasury activities related to cash flows, borrowings, pricing, and capital structure management.
- Defining and managing counter party limits based on institutional ratings and compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Investment Portfolio Management for ensuring diversification and risk/return tradeoff.
- Assist the CFO with special projects including the preparation of presentations for different committees of the Bank.
- Support the delivery of treasury services to retail banking operations and manage the treasury operations team in cash, credit and collection management.
- Responsible for ensuring timely submission of treasury reports to internal and external departments/regulatory agencies.
- Analysis of economic indicators to ascertain the impact of its change on the bank.
- Preferably Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics with a top quartile grade from an HEC recognized institution. Professional Certifications would be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of treasury dealing experience in the money market.
- Sound Knowledge of Treasury operations with thorough understanding of SBP money market regulations.· Highly proficient in MS Office. Awareness of latest technology trends, banking support systems and treasury software.· Sound analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Age between 35 - 40
CA, CIA, Treasury