- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplications, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Develop audit recommendations for improving operations and internal control systems.
- Perform pre-disbursement audit, cash counts, physical inventories, or other audit procedures as needed to meet the audit objectives.
- Execute audit and other related assignments as directed by HOD
- Co-ordinate with the staff of the team for smooth implementation of the assignments
- Gather adequate, reliable, related and useful evidence to authenticate audit findings and to maintain the evidence as record.
- Analyze the information gathered to identify reportable factors.
- Identify risk while analyzing the information and communicate to the auditee the nature of risk associate with the transactions.
- Prepare audit report of your respective audit assignment
- Perform follow up procedures to assess the adequacy of the auditee implementation of recommended actions.
- Grip on International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- ERP system SAP Knowledge (would have an added advantage)
- Accurately compile data and analyze information
- Use professional judgment and skepticism to conduct audit work
- Computer Literate (MS Excel, Word PowerPoint)
- Comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations, and guidelines
Required Skills:CA, CIA,
Company Name: Orient Electronics (Pvt) LTD
The Beginning of OGC:
Orient appeared on the horizons of trading business of Pakistan in 1957. The GROUP started with the establishment of Orient Colour Labs, a humble business in photo optics and photo finishing and in just 40 years of operations it has developed into one of the largest trading company in Pakistan dealing in popular brand names in consumers' electronics, audio and video goods, photographic equipment, cell phones and lighting products. The Group imports all renowned brands from America, Japan, Europe, Germany and Italy and has business deals with such international names in the consumer products' market as Mitsubishi, Yashica, Osram, Sanyo and a number of Italian and German companies.
The founder Mian Muhammad Fazal was determined to take on the business world and realize his vision and aspirations of expanding the business operations. His perseverance paid off well and the small company Orient Colour Labs progressed in leaps and bounds. An Import Division was established in 1975 and the company carved a niche for itself as a major contributor towards the country's economic progress by earning recognition on the international level. In 1983, Orient became a private limited company and laid out a network of Mini Color Labs throughout the country. In 1985 the Group embarked upon marketing operation of consumer products and electronics equipments and received great response. Increase in the imports sector gave birth to M/S ORIENT ENTERPRISES in 1988. Presently, the Group is composed of the following sub companies:
1. Orient Color Labs. (Pvt.) Ltd.
2. Orient Enterprises
3. Orient Photos
4. Orient Electronic
The success of OG is a consequence of integrated operation of these divisions. According to estimation, OG holds second ranking position among electronics distributors and has been declared fourth ranking organization in the Photo-finishing, Photographic/ Photo optics, audiovisual business. It enjoys a worldwide fame for its sound financial position, time proven experience, dedicated and seasoned team plus unquestioned credibility.
Today the business concerns of OG (Orient Group) encompass three major industries:
- Photographic Industry
- Electronics and Home Appliance Industry
- Lighting Industry
OGC stocks the latest state-of-the art products, catering for the needs of all customers covering popular brands within:
- Home Appliances & Electronic Products
- Photographic Equipment & Accessories
- Lighting Products
- Audio equipment & accessories,
- Video equipment & accessories
Please take the time to view our website for a full line of equipments and accessories from companies such as, Mitsubishi, Orient, Yashica, Osram, Sanyo.
Here is why we are chosen by thousands of our clients:
We bring you the top name brands at very affordable prices In-house modifications to meet your specifications Regular training classes for the staff on the latest in electronics and technology.
We make it our business to make your business valuable.