AFF & Co (Karachi Office Only)
Feb 24th, 2016 to March 06th, 2016
CA Pakistan Job:
1 Asst. Manager Finance & Accounts
2 Account Executive
3 Chief Financial Officer
4 Qualified CA
5 Manager Internal Audit
6 Assistant Manager Financial Reporting
7 Audit Manager
8 Chief Financial Officer
9 Accounting Professionals(CA Inter)
10 Accounting Professionals(CA Inter)-Lahore
11 Manager Investment
12 Manager Accounts, Finance,Taxation
13 Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
14 General Manager Finance
15 Qualified Chartered Accountant
16 Head of Investment Banking
17 Associates – Investment Banking
18 Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
19 Chief Internal Auditor
20 Director Finance & Policy
21 Chief Financial Officer
22 Account Assistant
23 Director Finance
24 Trainee Officers
25 Management Executives
26 Chief Financial Officer
27 Manager Financial Reporting
28 Manager – Quality Assurance
29 Financial Specialist / Investment Specialist
30 Chief Financial Officer
31 Chief Internal Auditor
32 Management Assistant – Finance and Accounts (CA Inter)
33 Manager Internal Audit
34 Appointment of Paper Setters and Markers
IFRS – 2016 (Red Book)
IFRS 2016 Red Book will be available in March, 2016. The new book will be shared with all GCA members as soon as possible.
Exemptions for CA Pakistan:
The scholarship will allow ICAP, ICMAP and PIPFA students and members for the waiver of initial registration fees for 2016 and up to 9 papers exemptions fees for ICAP & ICMAP students & members and 5 papers exemptions fees for PIPFA students & members (depending on number of exemptions they receive based on their Qualification). Documents requirements are as follows:
• CNIC (Smart Card) / Scan copy of passport/ Driving License/ Birth certificate in English/ or true translation of CNIC
• Scanned copy of passport sized photograph
• Scanned copy of the certificates of Module A, B, C, D, E and F
• Scanned copy of all ICAP, ICMAP or PIPFA certificates
• Scanned copy of Intermediate and Matriculation Certificates
Documents are to be sent to email@example.com. Upon receiving the above documents, we will process these application for your ACCA registrations. These students are also required to indicate their first exam sitting for ACCA qualification as these students are required to prepare and sit for exams within 12 months from the date of registration.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Quarterly Performance Review (QPR) of the banking sector for the quarter ending December 31, 2015 released by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) on Thursday revealed that the asset base of the banking sector has registered an increase of 4.6 percent.
2. The total liquid foreign exchange reserves of the country stand at dollars 20.333 billion, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) said. An SBP's weekly statement here on Thursday said that the foreign reserves held by SBP on Feb 19, amounted $ 15,478.9 million and the net foreign reserves held by other banks were $ 4,854 mln
3. State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) on Thursday injected Rs221.6 billion into money market for eight days through its open market operation (OMO).The rate of return accepted is 6.07 percent per annum, said SBP.
4. Summit Bank, the private banking corporation has issued 700.6 million new shares at Rs10 each to Suroor Investment, bank's major sponsor ‘by way of other than right issue.
5. The Pakistan State Oil (PSO) here on Tuesday announced upswing in profitability for the first half of financial year 2015-16 (1HFY16), and it also announced an interim cash dividend of Rupees five per share
6. State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), Banking Services Corporation in collaboration with all SME stakeholders will hold Finance Mela in Multan on February 22. According to the Official sources, the basic objective of the event was to create awareness among SMEs regarding available products and services offered by financial Institutions and banks.
Updated Jobs Vacancy Information
Newsletter Comments on Draft Companies Bill, 2015
AFC & FINAL (Summer 2016)
GCA Consultants Updates:
1.CA Pakistan (Study Packs)
2.CPA Pakistan (Study Packs)
3.CMA USA (MCQs)
4.ICAEW (Past papers and reporting manual)
1st January, 2018 is the effective date of the new financial instruments Standard, IFRS 9 Financial Instruments.
New ebooks added:
1.Accounting for managers by Paul M Collier
2.Accounting for management by William H Webster CPA
1.CA Pakistan gets worldwide recognition. Click for updates.
2.ICAP Issued marking scheme for Winter 2015 attempt.Visit student login area at icap.org.pk
1.IFRS 2016 coming soon
2.WHATS NEW IN IFRS - 16The 2016 IFRS Standards (Red Book) includes Standards that have an effective date after 1 January 2016. This edition is presented in two volumes, Parts A and B, and includes the following changes made since 1 January 2015:
• one new Standard—IFRS 16 Leases;
• Change of Effective Date of IFRS 15; and
• Change of Effective Date of Amendments to IFRS 10 and IAS 28.
1. Invitation for Budget Proposals 2016-17
2. Job Vacancies Information (JVI) Report - February 07, 2016
1. ICMA Pakistan Central Region ~ Convocation 2015
2. Awareness Session on Companies Bill, 2015 at Lahore
3. IBC ~ 2 Days Workshop on Oracle General Ledger R-12
4. KBC ~ Seminar on “Be a CFO, the World is demanding"
Notices for Students:
4. Circular ~ Schedule for Professional Competence Level Examinations-03
Visit https://www.icmap.com.pk for details.
1.Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
3.Chief Financial Officer
4.Chief Internal Auditor
5.Assistant Manager – Financing and Business Development Initiatives (Finance Division)
6.Chief Financial Officer
7.Manager Accounts (CA Finalist)
8.Management Assistant – Finance and Accounts (CA Inter)
10.Financial Data Analyst
11.Manager Internal Audit
14.Deputy Manager/ Manager Finance
15.Taxation & Legal Affairs Executive
18.Deputy Manager / Manager Finance
24.Chief Financial Officer
26.Manager Finance & Accounts
27.Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
29.HEAD OF ADMINISTATION (SAFETY & SECURITY)
30.ASSISTANT MANAGER EDUCATION & TRAINING
31.ASSISTANT MANAGER (HYDERABAD)
32.ASSISTANT MANAGER TECHNICAL SERVICES
33.ASSISTANT MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT
34.SENIOR OFFICER HUMAN RESOURCES
36.ASSISTANT MANAGER (ABBOTTABAD)
39.Appointment of Paper Setters and Markers
1. ICAP has announced Directors Training Program in Faisalabad, the fees for regular candidate is Rs. 150,000 and for ICAP members Rs. 120,000
2. Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) has arranged participation of 12 exporters from agricultural sector in World Food Moscow exhibition to improve volume of trade with Russia. The other objective of the participation was to help exporters introduce and capture Russian market
3. Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) organized a seminar on sales tax on services and inter-provincial harmonization in collaboration with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) here on Wednesday. Atif Ikram Sheikh President ICCI in his welcome address said that positive changes were happening gradually in the tax system and stressed that government should make tax policies in consultation with trade bodies by addressing their key concerns on tax matters. It was stressed that SMEs should also focus on improving their financial management skills to deal with tax matters more effectively.The businessmen said that tax regime in Pakistan was complicated with multiple tax rates as taxpayers were paying almost 10 different taxes in addition to many indirect taxes.
4. The Consumer Price Index (CPI) based inflation rate during last month (January) witnessed an increase of 3.3 percent as compared to same month of last year. On month-on-month basis the CPI inflation however decreased by 0.2 percent in January as compared to the previous month, according to data released by Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS).
5. The Senate Standing Committee on Finance, Revenues and Economic Affairs was informed on Thursday that Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) had collected Rs 180 billion during first half (July-December) of current fiscal year. An amount of Rs 135.3 billion was collected during same period of last year thus showing a growth of 32.6 percent
6. Mobile phone imports in Pakistan have reached US $ 375.063 million during first half (July-December) of current fiscal year, showing 7.9 percent increase as compared to same period of previous year. Total imports of mobile phone stood at US $ 347.564 million in same period last year. According to Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS), overall telecom imports saw significant decline of 7.43 percent during July- December 2015-16 compared to the same period in last year and total imports were recorded at US$ 695.334 million compared to US $ 751.124 million in same period last year.
7. Total liquid foreign exchange reserves of the country stand at dollars 20.27508 billion, said State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).SBP's weekly statement here on Thursday said the foreign reserves held by State Bank on January 29, amounted $ 15,435.4 million and the net foreign reserves with other banks were $ 4,840.4 million
8. Pakistan Post has collected revenue of Rs3774.343 million in provision of various services including utility bills, collection of income tax on motors, provisional tax collection during fiscal year 2014-15.Official sources said the Pakistan Post has collected Rs347.413mn for collection of utility bills on behalf of various utilities companies
1. Changes in corporate law folder is attached with this email for all GCA members.
2. ICAP students who had obtained more than 40 marks in their December, 2015 attempt in any subject can apply for individual feedback related to their performance in the exam through ICAP student secured login. Fee for this facility is Rs: 6,600/-. This facility is available to first 50 students who will apply to ICAP per subject at C.A. Final (Winter Examinations – 2015)
Complete job details and updates are available at following link: